Comoros is experiencing a resurgence of COVID-19 cases. While most new cases have been concentrated in Moheli, rising numbers of new cases are being registered on all three islands. U.S. government personnel in Comoros are required to request permission before travel off of Grande Comore.
Actions to Take
- Comply with all host country measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive updates
- For the most recent information on what you can do to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19, please see the CDC’s latest recommendations
- Check with your airline regarding any updated information about your travel plans and/ or restrictions
- Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19 for information on conditions in Djibouti
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the United States.
Embassy Antananarivo, Madagascar
(+261) 20 23 480 00
(+261) 20 23 480 00 (after hours)
Lot 207 A – Andranoro – Antehiroka
105 Antananarivo – Madagascar
State Department—Consular Affairs: 888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter